Bulgaria offers to foreign investors competitive business costs related to other countries. For western European standards Bulgaria is considered to be a “tax heaven” and a relatively cheap place and therefore a really good chance to gain profits. During recent years, a significant number of international companies have opened offices in Bulgaria.
We at MEN Investment Group JSC would be glad to help you find a new Bulgarian location for your business. We can provide quality services from the initial strategic planning and go with you all the way so that the transition is smooth and successful and in compliance with the local regulations.
The legal status of foreign nationals in Bulgaria is generally governed by the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Foreign Nationals Act and completely fulfils the EU legislation requirements.
The Foreign Investments Act and Investment Promotion Act regulate the terms and procedures of investing in Bulgaria.
Competitive advantages of doing business in Bulgaria:
- Export oriented sectors
- The lowest operational cost in EU
- The lowest taxation rates in EU
- Highest bank deposit interest rates
- 19.6 % of population hold university degree
- 55.9 % of population speak at least one foreign language
- EUR 250 total average monthly compensation
Promotion for initial investment in the following sectors:
- Manufacturing industry
- Production of electricity from renewable sources
- Computer technologies
- Research and development
- Human health care
Most attractive sectors of the economy:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive parts manufacturing
- Chemical Industry